Sunday, May 08, 2005

We Have the Same Name!

My favorite blog site is: I Was Just Thinking...
Miscellaneous Musings of a Christian Novelist
Robin Lee Hatcher

Look at that we have the same first names...LOL Robin's site is very informative for this writer at heart.

Biography

I'm a woman whose life is full of wonderful relationships (husband, daughters, mom, friends). I'm an author, now working on my 47th novel. I'm a follower of Jesus, doing my best to walk according to His will and not my own. I'm me.

My official author bio reads:

Robin Lee Hatcher discovered her vocation as a novelist after many years of reading everything she could put her hands on, including the backs of cereal boxes and ketchup bottles. However, she's certain there are better plots and fewer calories in her books than in puffed rice and hamburgers. The winner of the Christy Award for Excellence in Christian Fiction (Whispers from Yesterday) , the RITA Award for Best Inspirational Romance (Patterns of Love and The Shepherd's Voice), and the RWA Lifetime Achievement Award, Robin is the author of over 45 novels, including Catching Katie (Tyndale), named one of the Best Books of 2004 by the Library Journal.

A mother of two and "extremely young" grandmother of five, Robin enjoys the beautiful Idaho outdoors, books that make her cry, and romantic movies. She is passionate about the theater, and several nights every summer, she can be found at the outdoor amphitheater of the Idaho Shakespeare Festival, enjoying Shakespeare under the stars. She and her husband, Jerry, make their home in Boise, sharing it with three dogs, including Poppet the Papillon, also known as "Robin's obsession."

Contact Robin via her web site at:
http://www.robinleehatcher.com/contactemail.htm


I Was Just Thinking...
Miscellaneous Musings of a Christian Novelist
Copyright 2004-2005 Robin Lee Hatcher

No comments: