Monday, May 18, 2009

Behind

My Goals for this week are very simple:

Drink at least 8 glasses of water each day.
Walk 2miles two days and one mile for 2 days with stretching.
Each day try to stick to the Canada food guide.

Lisa if you come to this blog I want to let you know you are a great encourager. I can tell you are organized, and have truly prioritized your life. You have placed God first, your family and then add in everything else to have a balance. I really like the idea of having a schedule for blogging. I feel overloaded with the whole blogging thing at times, this was a great answer to prayer. It lets me off the hook for feeling like I need to post every day.

I am going easy on myself this week. I have 4 papers to get done by June 8 and I am feeling swamped. This is my mountain. I need to push in and finish. I also have major things happening at work and in my life. I do not want my health and papers to continue to take the toll for everything else. I feel like I am walking the narrow path with a huge beam that needs balance. You gave me a tool to lessen the load. thanks.

No comments: