Sunday, April 19, 2009

April 20-26

This weeks goals:

Memorize Romans 8

Drink lots and lots of water

Watch my sugar intake

Eat lots of veggies and fruit

Monday: walk three miles (DVD) walk outside for one mile--Pilate's
Tuesday: walk two miles (DVD) walk outside for one mile
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Walk Two miles (DVD)
Friday: Walk Three miles (DVD) Pilate's
Saturday: Walk Two miles outside
Sunday: off

Finish papers for next class, and finish the third quest paper.
At work finish my class on, Listening.

God's word for encouragement:

"He (God) gives power to those who are tired and worn out; he offers strength to the weak."(NLT)

You tried; you failed. You tried again; you failed again. You tried a third time; you failed a third time. Three strikes, you're out. But hold on, that was just the first inning. The game is not over. And you have a coach who is going to see you through. How do you get power from God?

4 comments:

LisaShaw said...

Hey Robin - WOW! big goals for one week (smile) memorizing the entire chapter of Romans along with everything else you have going on is a big task but I'm praying for you to walk through your goals this week with the peace and joy of the Holy Spirit and for strength for you to do all you need to do.

Bless you dear one.

Robin said...

Lisa thanks for your prayers and encouragement. I totally blew on goal...I have sugar on my oatmeal! I have been exercising for two months so the walking goal is not to bad. My main goal is to be walking 25 miles a week. At the moment I am only at 12ish.

I am praying for you also.

Prayer--what an amazing gift prayer is! Yesterday, I lead prayer in the morning services at church. I do not like to go up without a prayer written out in case I freeze! LOL My was simple, and it moved hearts. God is amazing and faithful.

LisaShaw said...

Hi Robin - touching base to see how you are dear one.

Robin said...

Lisa thank you for checking in with me and asking how I am doing. I posted for this week. I do need to get writing more.